EZdrummer is the world's leading drum production tool and the number one pick for top songwriters, producers, artists and home users alike. Its sounds are heard daily in countless new major label productions, TV shows and commercials around the world. Meet your new drummer, the undisputed industry standard for quick and easy drum production: EZdrummer.
The sounds for EZdrummer were recorded in New York's legendary Avatar Studios by engineer duo Neil Dorfsman (Bruce Springsteen, Dire Straits) and Pat Thrall (Beyoncé, Katy Perry) together with renowned session drummer Nir Z (Chris Cornell, Genesis). Avatar Studios is known for having one of the world's finest acoustic environments and has won several industry awards. Since its inception in the 1970s, it's hosted bands and artists like Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Journey, Kings of Leon and The Clash.
Combining all elements, EZdrummer is like having a world-class session drummer, ready to deliver killer drum tracks recorded by award-winning engineers in one of the greatest drum rooms in the world – at your beck and call, 24/7, any day of the week.
Meet your new drummer: EZdrummer.
EZdrummer facts & features
• 7,000 sound files at 16-bit / 44.1 kHz equivalent to 5 GB of uncompressed WAV files
• Instant access to more than 8,000 midi drum patterns with pre-listening, quick browsing and drag & drop functionality
• EZdrummer ranges from entry level usability to pro handling
• Features multiple microphone control
• Internal mixer allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug in
• Preset mix modes for quick sound changes
• Drums recorded at the renowned Avatar Studios
• Possibilities for the user to add their own MIDI files to the library
EZdrummer - product details
• 18”x22” GMS Bassdrum with felt and plastic beater
• 14”x22“ GMS Bassdrum doublehead
• 14”x22” GMS Bassdrum with felt and plastic beater
• Rogers Wood 4,5“x14”
• Slingerland 70´s 6,5“x14”
• GMS Picollo 13”
• 12" GMS
• 14" GMS
• 16" GMS
• 18" GMS
• 14" Sabian HHX Manhattan
• 16" Zildjian Crash Hats
Cymbals position 1:
• 19" Sabian AA Medium Thin
• 16" Sabian HHX Evolution
• 18" Sabian Jack DeJonette Encore
• 13" Sabian Jack DeJonette Encore
Cymbals position 2:
• 18" Sabian HHX Evolution
• 16" Sabian HHX Evolution Ozone
• 18" Sabian Jack DeJonette Encore
• 17" Sabian HHX Evolution
• 21" Sabian Handhammered Vintage
• 22" Sabian Handhammered Raw Dry
Cocktail EZX (included in EZdrummer)
• Yamaha w. Snares
• Yamaha without snares
• Yamaha Snare BIG
• Yamaha High Snare
• Yamaha Tom
• 14” Zildjian
• Ride Mikaelsson Custom
Starting with the Ultimate Speaker Demo, an ever-increasing number of the GearTunes audio clips are being tracked using the Radial JCR Reamp. The Reamp was invented by my good friend and colleague John Cuniberti who engineered/co-produced many of Joe Satriani's most infamous recordings.
For GearTunes, reamping allows me to record a track where the guitar "hears" the amp in the room, but initially only the guitar or guitar and effects signal is recorded. This allows me to spend additional time perfecting amp tones and mic placement once I have the performance I'm looking for. One of the byproducts of this process is the creation of GearTunes DI Clips which enable you to play select guitars and effects through your amp by using your mobile device or computer as a reamp device.
For GearTunes DI Clips - and Gear Tune DI Clips ONLY (always found under the DI clips tab for gear that has one), you can play our guitar and effects through your amp. Simply use an unbalanced cable that terminates with an 1/8th inch jack on one end and a 1/4 inch jack on the other. Connect the 1/8th jack to the output of your mobile device or computer and the 1/4 inch jack into the front of your amp. Start off with your amp volume at zero and your mobile device (or computer) volume all the way up to ensure you hit the front end of the amp with enough signal, and then gradually increase the volume of the clean channel on your amp until you reach a level that is not capable of causing damage to your ears or equipment. GearTunes accepts no liability for the use, abuse or misuse of these clips, and playing them into your amp is done exclusively at your own risk.
I am tremendously excited about being able to share GearTunes DI Clips with you as you journey on your quest to find right gear for the music you play! Cheers ~ Doug:)
|Play||Right Click to Download|