The i-JAM 3-n-1 is a must have for the performer using electric instruments. It provides the player with 3 interfacing solutions in one small, portable package.
The i-Phone Instrument Interface is for use with applications such as amplifier models, recording software apps, or guitar instructional apps, just to name a few. The built-in amplifier allows continuous monitoring for the applications that do not provide this function internally.
The Practice Amplifier needs no other interface. Just plug in your electric instrument, your headphones, and flip on the power, and play. The included 9 Volt battery is replaceable.
The MP3 Play-along Device uses the built-in instrument amp simultaneously with any MP3 player. Just plug in any MP3 output device, your headphones, and your guitar to play along with your tracked music.
• Rotary volume control with "soft touch" knob
• LED for indication of power on/off
• Plug headphones and iphone/mp3 players directly into unit (headphones not included)
• Momentary "bump" button
• 1/4 inch guitar input on bottom of unit to reduce strain on cable and connector
• Attached clip to fasten unit to your belt or instrument strap
• Engraved satin finish clear anodized extruded aluminum chassis
• Black end caps to protect corners
• Operates on a standard 9 volt battery (included in unit)
• 6 ft TRRS cable with (2) rt angles included
• 2 ft 1/4 inch straight to 1/4 inch rt angle high quality instrument cable included
Approximate size: 4" x 4 1/4" x 2 1/4"
The following is a list of connectors on this item:
(1) 1/4 inch hi-z guitar input
(1) 3.5 input for iphone/mp3
(1) 3.5 input for headphones
(1) Rotary control for guitar volume
(1) Momentary "bump" button
(1) Belt clip
(1) 6 ft, TRRS 3.5 cable with (2) rt angles
(1) 2 ft, 1/4 straight to 1/4 rt angle high quality instrument cable
The above cables are also included with your purchase of the i-Jam.
Starting with the Ultimate Speaker Demo, an ever-increasing number of the GearTunes audio clips are being tracked using the Radial JCR Reamp. The Reamp was invented by my good friend and colleague John Cuniberti who engineered/co-produced many of Joe Satriani's most infamous recordings.
For GearTunes, reamping allows me to record a track where the guitar "hears" the amp in the room, but initially only the guitar or guitar and effects signal is recorded. This allows me to spend additional time perfecting amp tones and mic placement once I have the performance I'm looking for. One of the byproducts of this process is the creation of GearTunes DI Clips which enable you to play select guitars and effects through your amp by using your mobile device or computer as a reamp device.
For GearTunes DI Clips - and Gear Tune DI Clips ONLY (always found under the DI clips tab for gear that has one), you can play our guitar and effects through your amp. Simply use an unbalanced cable that terminates with an 1/8th inch jack on one end and a 1/4 inch jack on the other. Connect the 1/8th jack to the output of your mobile device or computer and the 1/4 inch jack into the front of your amp. Start off with your amp volume at zero and your mobile device (or computer) volume all the way up to ensure you hit the front end of the amp with enough signal, and then gradually increase the volume of the clean channel on your amp until you reach a level that is not capable of causing damage to your ears or equipment. GearTunes accepts no liability for the use, abuse or misuse of these clips, and playing them into your amp is done exclusively at your own risk.
I am tremendously excited about being able to share GearTunes DI Clips with you as you journey on your quest to find right gear for the music you play! Cheers ~ Doug:)
|Play||Right Click to Download|