Slammi revolutionizes foot-controlled pitch shifting with a powerful new algorithm that yields tremendous improvements in tone.
Three-octave polyphonic dive bombs, smooth as silk pitch shifting, fixed interval harmonies and bends plus much more… with the Slammi’s precise control and glitch-free operation the only limit is your imagination.
- Advanced new algorithm that sounds great and provides glitch-free tracking
- Up to three-octave maximum bend
- Create harmonies by mixing your dry signal with the effect
- MAX BEND Control acts as an 11-way switch to set the maximum bend/interval. Choose Detune, ½ Step, Major 2nd, Major 3rd, Perfect 4th, Perfect 5th, Major 6th, Minor 7th, 1 Octaves, 2 Octaves or 3 Octaves/Dive Bomb
- Precision control that lets you smoothly sweep your guitar’s pitch up or down
- Sweep direction can be reversed so maximum pitch bend is in the heel-down position
- Super responsive design with no moving parts, nothing to wear out or break
- Comes with 9 Volt battery, 9.6DC-200BI power supply optional
Starting with the Ultimate Speaker Demo, an ever-increasing number of the GearTunes audio clips are being tracked using the Radial JCR Reamp. The Reamp was invented by my good friend and colleague John Cuniberti who engineered/co-produced many of Joe Satriani's most infamous recordings.
For GearTunes, reamping allows me to record a track where the guitar "hears" the amp in the room, but initially only the guitar or guitar and effects signal is recorded. This allows me to spend additional time perfecting amp tones and mic placement once I have the performance I'm looking for. One of the byproducts of this process is the creation of GearTunes DI Clips which enable you to play select guitars and effects through your amp by using your mobile device or computer as a reamp device.
For GearTunes DI Clips - and Gear Tune DI Clips ONLY (always found under the DI clips tab for gear that has one), you can play our guitar and effects through your amp. Simply use an unbalanced cable that terminates with an 1/8th inch jack on one end and a 1/4 inch jack on the other. Connect the 1/8th jack to the output of your mobile device or computer and the 1/4 inch jack into the front of your amp. Start off with your amp volume at zero and your mobile device (or computer) volume all the way up to ensure you hit the front end of the amp with enough signal, and then gradually increase the volume of the clean channel on your amp until you reach a level that is not capable of causing damage to your ears or equipment. GearTunes accepts no liability for the use, abuse or misuse of these clips, and playing them into your amp is done exclusively at your own risk.
I am tremendously excited about being able to share GearTunes DI Clips with you as you journey on your quest to find right gear for the music you play! Cheers ~ Doug:)
|Play||Right Click to Download|