In 2011 we released the Panther Analog Delay. Almost exactly two years later we tried a nearly impossible feat of taking everything we love about the Panther Delay, making a few improvements, and packaging it into a enclosure half the size. We are proud to bring to you the Panther Cub. True Bucket Brigade delay that has the tone and options to cover any style, any use, and any player. The Panther Cub Delay is our most anticipated pedal to date with it’s groundbreaker feature set including “tap tempo control” that lives within an all analog 1000 milliseconds of delay time! The “effects loop” allows you to place any effect or effects chain on the repeats only. We kept the four section “Ratio Control” to give you quarter, dotted eighth, eighth, and triplet divisions. The built in “Modulation” gives you a shimmery Deluxe Memory Man type vibe and works perfectly even with tap in use. The Panther Delay was the first to do this! The internal "Roar" switch gives you two different levels/sensitivity of oscillation and runaway. As the user you have the ability to program an “expression control” to your favorite knob to use it to change settings on the fly! The “Tap In/Out” jack lets you remotely tap in a tempo or slave another tap device for amazing live flexibility. All this and more is powered by a standard 9v supply.
– 1000 Miliseconds of Delay (1 full second)
– 100% Analog signal path
– Eight 3208 Bucket Brigade Delay chips
– Efficient and compact 1590BB size case (4.7"x3.7")
– 4 Position Ratio control (1/4, 1/8, dotted 1/8, Triplets)
– Standard 9v DC Negative power
– Soft-touch Tap Tempo switch
– Onboard Modulation (speed/depth) that stays accurate even when using Tap Tempo
– Internal "ROAR" switch for 2 modes of oscillation sensitivity
– EFX Loop (via TRS splitter) that allows placement of any effect on repeats only
– Dry Out (via TRS splitter) for stereo field of sound
– Space saving top-mounted Input/Output jacks
– True Speed LED (indicates rate of actual delay)
– Assignable Expression (control Speed, Ratio, Mod Depth, Mod Speed
– Improved and Strengthened Feedback and Oscillation
– Improved Delay overall definition and strength
– Tap Input/Output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
– True Bypass Switching
100% Designed, Populated, and Assembled in Kansas City USA
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power and measures 4.7"x3.7"x1.2"
Starting with the Ultimate Speaker Demo, an ever-increasing number of the GearTunes audio clips are being tracked using the Radial JCR Reamp. The Reamp was invented by my good friend and colleague John Cuniberti who engineered/co-produced many of Joe Satriani's most infamous recordings.
For GearTunes, reamping allows me to record a track where the guitar "hears" the amp in the room, but initially only the guitar or guitar and effects signal is recorded. This allows me to spend additional time perfecting amp tones and mic placement once I have the performance I'm looking for. One of the byproducts of this process is the creation of GearTunes DI Clips which enable you to play select guitars and effects through your amp by using your mobile device or computer as a reamp device.
For GearTunes DI Clips - and Gear Tune DI Clips ONLY (always found under the DI clips tab for gear that has one), you can play our guitar and effects through your amp. Simply use an unbalanced cable that terminates with an 1/8th inch jack on one end and a 1/4 inch jack on the other. Connect the 1/8th jack to the output of your mobile device or computer and the 1/4 inch jack into the front of your amp. Start off with your amp volume at zero and your mobile device (or computer) volume all the way up to ensure you hit the front end of the amp with enough signal, and then gradually increase the volume of the clean channel on your amp until you reach a level that is not capable of causing damage to your ears or equipment. GearTunes accepts no liability for the use, abuse or misuse of these clips, and playing them into your amp is done exclusively at your own risk.
I am tremendously excited about being able to share GearTunes DI Clips with you as you journey on your quest to find right gear for the music you play! Cheers ~ Doug:)
|Play||Right Click to Download|